Want to enjoy the thumping sound of subwoofers in your mini car or even your motorcycle?
Kicker has designed Kicker 40CWRT122 CompRT Series 12 inch Subwoofer Dual 2 Ohm subwoofers keeping you in mind.
Being compact, they don’t take much cargo space and yet have a performance that matches a full size subwoofer.
Being a little short than 4” in height, it provides you with ample installation options. The cone which is made with a rigid injection-molded polypropylene cone makes sure it does not flex or cause much distortion when the bass is pumped higher.
The subwoofer is also built with a rubber surround and a special design back and top plate that allows for maximum excursion and greater durability through years in spite of heavy use.
Features of kicker-40cwrt122-12-inch subwoofer
This high quality Kicker Subwoofer, packs in one too many features:
· It comes with an injection-molded polypropylene cone.
· The cone has back bracing technology with built in voice-coil venting.
· It has a tough Santoprene rubber surround along with an interlocking front gasket.
· It can handle a power of 100-800 watts RMS as well as a peak power of 1600 watts.
· It has a frequency response of 25-500 Hz and a sensitivity of 87.1 dB.
· Its top mount depth is 3-3/4”.
· It supports shallow mount installation through its custom designed dual pair of spring loaded wire terminals.
· It is weather-proof when used for outdoor power sports applications.
· It has a double vent for maximum cooling.
· The back and top plate has a special design of an inverted bump.
· It has a high temperature voice coil.
· It comes with 1 year warranty.
· It can work with many systems as you can wire the dual voice coils to either 4- or 1- ohm.
· It sounds great both in sealed or ported enclosures.
· Its rubber surround makes sure it lasts for many years even with heavy use.
· The polypropylene cone does not flex or cause distortion even under heavy pressure.
· Benefit from full voice-coil clearance and maximum excursion with a shallow profile due to the special design of inverted bumped back plate and top plate.
· It is so thin and compact, that it can be used even in motorcycles but still delivers exceptional bass that is found in conventional models.
· It can handle increased power due to its high temperature voice coil.
· It is weather proof even when used outdoors and has double vents which ensure it remains cool even when used under extreme pressure.
There are not many reasons not to buy this subwoofer. The price may be above $100, but it is compensated by its size and performance which is equal to a full size subwoofer.
This subwoofer is the best buy to fit any environment. Even with compromised space, this subwoofer can create quite an ambiance.
This is a highly recommended product for all those wanting a subwoofer, but unable to fit it in their small cars, pickup trucks and motor cycles.